Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day #2

Today was a much more relaxing day!!! I meet some more people here at AUC... I have found out that there are two programs going on here at AUC... there is just regular study abroad students (ie me) and there are students who are taking this intense Arabic Language institute program over the summer... and it turns out that that two programs don't really mix all that much...

But back to what I did today!!! I went to the AUC Campus in Tahirir Square which is amazing.
As it turns out the Campus is absolutely gorgeous, and I am soo looking forward to starting orientation tomorrow (Sunday Egypt Time) And then classes start for me on Monday!!!

The rest of today was spent traveling to this big huge mall in Heliopolis just outside of Cairo... which was cool and I am glad to say that I did go there... but there was not much to talk about... When I came back to campus I hung out with my new friends, and had dinner... I know not to exciting... but after yesterday it was needed...

I do have to say that my feet really hurt... I have been doing alot of walking... and I swear Cairo is the best Diet anyone can ever be on... I feel like I have already started to lose some weight... the combination of alot of water, immense heat, and alot of walking is doing my body good... I am not bragging tho... :-P

No comments: