Friday, July 18, 2008

Riding though the Desert

Well last night was a fun night... after finishing my exam for my Arabic Class, a couple of us had decided to go horseback riding in the desert near Giza and the Pyramids... I know I know I am slacking in seeing the pyramids, but I will get there eventually... but horseback riding in the desert at night was alot of fun last night... I was glad I was an experienced rider, I was able to Gallop and keep up with the other people in the group! There were about 5 of us, Emily, her roommate, the roommates Sister, Nicolas from our Arabic class, and myself... it turned out to be alot of fun... I rode a horse named Rambo, he was alot of fun, and it was just so nice to go out in the Desert and Canter and Gallop up to this spot that over looks the pyramids, and all of Cairo, if my camera was any good I would have tried to take pictures... but sadly I did not... After all was said and done we had alot of fun, and I am sincerely sore this morning...Really really sore... haha... Well I am relaxing today, today was the first day in a long time that I got to sleep in on a weekend... and who knows what I will see this afternoon...

Well my trip is coming to an end soon... I only have about 5 days or so left here in Egypt... so I am going to try to make the most of out it...

No comments: